Wednesday, September 23, 2015

View From Above - Centre Pompidou



I will admit that the Centre Pompidou is not at the top of my To Do list every trip but I did see a wonderful Mondrian exhibit there a few years ago.  That said, it is something you really must see, even if you don't opt to attend an exhibit. You can take the cool exterior escalator to the top and get a really nice view of Paris from above. You might even choose to go in the evening and have a drink or dinner at the top floor restaurant George.

6 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

I have only been outside, but it is an interesting building just looking at it.

Alexa said...

Not my fave for the art either, V. But the view from up here—wow!

William Kendall said...

Quite a view!

Harriet said...

Thanks for this photo! I've never been inside, but perhaps one day I will have the opportunity to take your advice and go up for the view.

Anonymous said...

Perfect take . I enjoyed.

Jack said...

The exhibitions at the Pompidou Center were OK, but there are other museums I like better.